[dundee] Dedicated Servers

Nistur Effee nistur at karate.com
Mon Jul 9 10:52:06 BST 2007

Apologies for being slightly off topic but I thought I'd just see what people think about this. I found SDF Public Access Unix system a few years ago and registered through curiosity. They have free accounts (well... $1 to prevent spam accounts) or several levels of ARPA membership, but they cost extra, even then I think it looked pretty good.
I know it's unlikely to be of use to anyone, but people asking for servers just kinda reminded me so in case anyone was interested... here you go: http://sdf.lonestar.org
((If anyone's an IRC addict and slightly annoyed the uni blocks it, telnet into here and use BitchX from there :P I can't remember if you need ARPA for that though))
Signing out
Nistur                            nistur at karate.com