[dundee] Debian Day

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 13:36:07 BST 2007

I have booked the tickets. so we should all meet up at bustation in dundee
for about 730-45.

Reservation number for 7 passengers:

57/63-7694-160607-M90-1850-EDI-DUN

  Journey information:

 [image: bus travel]
Sat 16 June 2007
Edinburgh, St. Andrews Sq Bus Stn to Dundee, Seagate Bus Station
18:50 Depart Edinburgh, St. Andrews Sq Bus Stn
Arrive Dundee, Seagate Bus Station 20:40

7 passengers  Price:   £28.00  Reservation number for 7 passengers:

54/60-3874-160607-M9-0800-DUN-EDI

  Journey information:

 [image: bus travel]
Sat 16 June 2007
Dundee, Seagate Bus Station to Edinburgh, St. Andrews Sq Bus Stn
08:00 Depart Dundee, Seagate Bus Station
Arrive Edinburgh, St. Andrews Sq Bus Stn 09:45

7 passengers  Price:   £28.00

On 6/11/07, Arron Finnon <arron.finnon at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> Just to let you know that Kris has looked into the MegaBus for Debian
> day, and the info as follows;
>
> bus leaving Dundee at 8:00 arrives 9:45. bus leaving Edinburgh 16:50
> arrives 8:40 - £7.50 for the price of the tickets
>
> So if you could email me back and let me know if you want Kris to book
> you a ticket?
>
> Cheers
>
> Arron

An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a
very narrow field.
  - Niels Bohr