[dundee] Re-Introduction

J.R.Seago j.r.seago at phonecoop.coop
Tue Jun 19 17:40:32 BST 2007

On Tuesday 19 June 2007 17:01, chris wyllie wrote:
> Likely to see you at the Dundee meeting this Thursday? Or are you Perth
> area, I forget...

I'm almost exactly half way between Inverness and Fort Augustus on the south
side of Loch Ness, its just that whilst I thought East Anglia was thinly
populated, (we moved because it was becoming more densely populated), the
traffic on the four Scottish Mailing lists I belonged to since January when
we decided to move has amounted to about a week's worth of the LUG I belonged
to in England. The distance is likely to mean that it is unlikely that you'll
see me at a meeting. We did look at houses in Perthshire, but my wife liked
it here best.

--
J.R. Seago
GNU/Linux Registered User No. #219566   http://counter.li.org/