[dundee] Eben Moglen

Gordon Dunlop gordon at zubenel.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Jun 25 22:53:25 BST 2007

Hi Chris,

Arron must have got lost in the wilds for the past few days as he has
kept very quiet. Since he hasn't replied I will give you the lowdown on
what we are planning. Arron, Bill and I are getting the 1629 Dundee to
Edinburgh arriving at 1753, the lecture starts at 1830 at the address
previously mentioned. We are getting the 2031 Edinburgh to Dundee train
back arriving at 2153. If there are any delays for whatever reason,
there is a later train that departs Edinburgh at 2125 and arrives Dundee
2257.

Gordon