[dundee] Abertay Linux Society Meeting

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 11 13:33:52 GMT 2007

wow, you don't know what day it...

cool..

hang about.. I'm  supposed to be there too...

look forward to meeting all again, hope you guys who I met in the nether inn can make it.

I'm doing a short intro to open source/linux and to 'pretty' distro's like mint and unbunutu.

should be interesting..

Cheers,
Lee

Arron Finnon <arron.finnon at hotmail.co.uk> wrote: Just to let you guys know that there was a typo on the original email about
the meeting it is to be held on a Thursday (15th) night not a Wednesday
night, sorry guys for any miss understanding it may have caused.

I look forward to seeing you guys there

Arron

Chat on IRC, #tlug on dundee.lug.org.uk