[dundee] guitar hero mods

rb urbanwookie at gmail.com
Fri May 4 20:59:22 BST 2007

Am I the only person who just doesn't see the point of most of these Make
articles?

I took out a founder subscription and decided within two issues that I
wouldn't be renewing it. They sent me another two before I could make them
quit. There's just something about half-baked, half-arsed non-hacks bundled
up with insulating tape that makes me want to throw chunks.

I mean, why, with the current state of the world, would a grown man want to
waste precious seconds of his miserable little life dicking about with some
piece of plastic proto-garbage - in this case a toy guitar - and turning it
into a game controller or building it into an otherwise perfectly
serviceable...actual...real...guitar?

These clowns must be smoking Ajax!

Honestly, get a fscking life! I prefer not to know what some demented loser
gets up to in his shed. Where they get the desire to share their awful
weirdness with the rest of the world, I can't fathom.

What next? How to make a gimp mask out of a MacBook wetsuit? A solar-powered
trepanning saw with built in mp3 player...?

Anyway, as I told O'Really when they kept sending me this stuff through the
post...please...just stop; it's crap and I'm not interested.

Don't buy this shit...it just encourages them!

yours etc.

The Human Torch