[dundee] 10th Of May

Nistur Effee nistur at karate.com
Fri May 11 10:49:40 BST 2007

First of all, thank you everyone who told me I did ok with my presentation :)
Secondly, I want to correct something. I referred to the grub config file as grub.conf what it should've been is menu.lst. Hazel and myself worked on the presentation earlier yesterday and she's using Gentoo, which for reasons best known to themselves have a symlink from menu.lst to grub.conf. I guess its to keep with the "standard" that config files are .conf.
Anyway, just incase anyone was getting lost :)

I'll be interested to hear what other people are doing talks on in the future :)
However I will be going "home" very shortly so I'm not even sure if I'll make the next meeting, we shall see

Signing out
Nistur                            nistur at karate.com