[dundee] Job

Gordon Dunlop gordon at zubenel.freeserve.co.uk
Fri May 25 00:40:08 BST 2007

Work under Scott Clark, you must be fucking  joking. The man that is
truly responsible for Linux operations
in that Institute and is an artificial intelligence and programming
expert is Dr. Bruce Marshall, my ex-boss
who was my supervisor for my Ph.D.  He uses Fortran, Pascal and C and
was responsible for the
major mathematical biological models in agriculture  prior to John
Crawford arriving, I worked there for 11 years.
That place is so insular, you have got to know how the office politics
works.  I took voluntary
redundancy because I had family relations  that was jealous of my work.
The village
of Invergowrie where S.C.R.I. is based, is where my family comes from. I
am just letting
off steam and getting rid off a few chips off my shoulder, I am looking
for a job outwith
Dundee.

Dr. Gordon Dunlop