[dundee] Reminder Linux Meeting Tomorrow Night - 7pm

Arron Finnon arron.finnon at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Nov 7 14:42:01 GMT 2007

The
University of Abertay Dundee Linux Users Society

Meeting
Reminder

Thursday
8th November 2007

7pm Third
Floor (Cinema)
Students
Association Building,
Bell
Street,
Dundee

Hi Guys,

Just a
quick reminder of tomorrow nights Linux Meeting at the UAD Linux
Society.  Gordon Dunlop Administrator of TayLUG and a active and much
liked member of the Linux society since its creation will be doing
the nights presentation entitled;  Aquatrine: A Linux Beowulf cluster
using Fedora Core 5 and OSCAR 5 Alpha middleware

So if you
are interested in clustering computing power or about :Linux or open
source software then this is a meeting not to miss.

As usual
our meetings are open to everyone, if you are not a member of the
society, or if you are and you know someone that wants to know more
about us, or about Linux and open source software then why not come
along or bring them with you.  Our meetings are even open to members
of the general public so don't worry if you don't know someone who is
a students or a member of staff at Abertay your welcome to come
along.

For more
information please contact events at thelinuxsociety.org.uk

If your
not a member of the TauLUG mailing list then join today, this is one
of the most active mailing list for the local Linux and open source
community.  You can subscribe at
and you can view this months and all the previous months news, talk,
and Linux advice here http://mailman.lug.org.uk/pipermail/dundee/

I look
forward to seeing you all there, and of course the usual traditional
chat and gossip in the bar afterwards.

Arron M
Finnon

President