[dundee] Odd question

Nistur nistur at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 18 11:31:37 GMT 2007

I don't know how many people I've asked in here, I was just wondering if
anyone had (or knows someone who has) a broken NES console. It's
important that it's broken as I want to build a mini-itx emu box into it
and I feel bad doing it to a working console. I've tried looking on ebay
and noone seems to sell broken NESs, probably because they're quite
cheap to replace. I've also tried GameStation etc but obviously they
won't stock broken ones and if they get them in, it would be after
someone's traded it in, then someone bought it and returned it as
faulty. And even if that were to happen they're supposed to send them to
head office to be destroyed.

Thanks to all
Nistur