[dundee] Odd question

Nistur nistur at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 18 14:35:34 GMT 2007

Well, if you have anything left that you would want taken off your hands
I have a (supposedly) working NES minus the power cable. I was going to
get a variable transformer and stick that on, but I haven't had time
yet. So far I have only acquired 3 games but am very tempted to buy the
first 3 Final Fantasy games (I in both Japanese and US versions, II/III
in just Japanese)