[dundee] Re: dundee Digest, Vol 123, Issue 7

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 13:37:29 GMT 2007

Hi jacek,
              i'm sorry i did not recieve your previous email.

On 22 Nov 2007 13:05:35 +0100, Jacek Sapieja <sapieja at interia.pl> wrote:

>   hi azmodie.why did you ignore me? I've sent you an email
>    regarding E-PRIME software.
>

> --
>

>                             Jacek

Umbrella Corporation :-
"They are the fear within all of that there is a company. The Corporation
controlling everything that is Umbrella.
A combination of Microsoft and the US Military. At some level there is a
board of directors who meet once a
month and decide all of our fates."
-- Jeremy Bolt - Producer - Resident Evil : Apocalypse