[dundee] Drivers

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 24 16:43:36 GMT 2007

lucifers lounge?

most probably furnished by Ikea!

p.s I solved a linux problem today...

do I get free sweets?

n <afinnon at googlemail.com> wrote: Hi Guys,

I have the miss fortune of intel graphics card, and Ubuntu preinstalls
all the latest intel sets, even if your not using intel graphics cards.
I think i'm a intel945 graphics card and i must admit it's bloody buggy
as lucifers lounge.

Jack, what is the graphics card and have you thought of upgrading to
7.10.  Not that it will be much better but there is a tool for
configuring graphics cards in there.

Arron

Chat on IRC, #tlug on dundee.lug.org.uk