[dundee] De Linuxing my laptop

Nistur nistur at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 27 16:41:52 GMT 2007

Either use something like Norton Ghost, which would obviously cost, or, like
I think was mentioned before, boot liveCD and dd the partition to external
media of some form, compressing it after (or during if you're feeling lucky)
dd if=/dev/sda1 of=/mnt/someshare/backup.img
http://www.debianhelp.co.uk/ddcommand.htm that link looks helpful :)