[dundee] Ubuntu crap !

Daniel Lamb daniel.lamb at dlcomputing.co.uk
Fri Nov 30 13:17:39 GMT 2007

Ok, did it ever work?

What did you do before it stopped working? Generalize a bit if you don't
know, ie updates, install new software, etc.

Have you tried the dpkg-reconfigure command?

This might be a bit drastic but you could try uninstalling gnome, doing
"apt-get --reinstall ubuntu-desktop" once that is finished do:
"apt-get --reinstall gdm".
Might work.

Regards,
Daniel