[dundee] Virtualisation, any wise words?

chris wyllie cgwyllie at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 4 00:25:56 BST 2007

Haha, I know. They said they have some kind of deal with MS. I think it's
really unfair as we don't do anything Linux until year 2 I think. We do
however have a couple of labs with Fedora 7 machines :) Thanks for the
warnings about security stuff, I had thought about it but not realised it
was necessary.