[dundee] Linux Society - Thursday -11th Oct - 7pm

Arron M Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 7 10:42:23 BST 2007

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know that there is a Linux Society meeting scheduled for
the Thursday the 11th of October at 7pm.

                      The UAD Linux Users Society
               Next Meeting Thursday - 11th October - 7pm
                           3rd Floor (Cinema)
                     Students Association Building,
                              Bell Street,
                                 Dundee

                      Direction Can Be Found Here;
           http://www.scotlug.org.uk/wiki/AbertayLinuxSociety

As you guys will know from all my posts, the meetings are open to
everyone, so if you have some spare time then come along.  We have just
had a new intake of members from our efforts at freshers fair, so there
is a great mix of new and experienced linux users.

Look forward to seeing you all

Arron

The UAD
Linux Society