[dundee] T-Shirt that just screams geek

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 13 00:52:11 BST 2007

hey, look at me mar! If I stand here I can get cancer so so much quicker, than if I stand here.

gordon dunlop <gordon at zubenel.freeserve.co.uk> wrote: Okay you have got my weak spot, I am going to buy one. Wouldn't it be
fun to wear it in Abertay and walk up and down all their floors to find
out where their signal strength's are strongest and weakest and all the
students following you with their laptops in order to get the best
signal. The IS department cannot then bullshit you with lame excuses on
why wireless do not work in certain places (no offense to Jason). In
fact, a t-shirt wireless survey of the University might have beneficial
scientific fact finding on wireless networking (Ha! Ha!), maybe there is
an embedded Linux chip with network manager in the T-Shirt (no
nsdiswrapper).

Gordon

Arron M Finnon wrote:
> Saw this and i know that there is a few partial to a t-shirt here (no
> name's gordon ;->)

Chat on IRC, #tlug on dundee.lug.org.uk