[dundee] LPIC

Arron M Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 14 19:16:15 BST 2007

Lee,

If you wanting to access the uni web mail via a client there are two
that i know off that work, Evolution and thunderbird.

I use evolution and for the most it works fine.  Plus you can set up the
mail-notification to check it for you if your using gnome.  One thing i
must mention about evolution i think to get exchange support you have to
install the exchange data pack.  I know everything that you need to make
it work is in the Synaptic Package Manager, or via your friendly apt-get
command.

Finux