[dundee] Re: LFS

Arron M Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 15 10:14:02 BST 2007

You know you've talked to much when you get addressed in a mailing list.
Opp's.

I'm a big fan of getting this LFS kinda project up and running, for many
reasons but our local community working together and learning a load
about Linux is up there as numero uno.  I think that it is important to
know distro's inside out and to me it seems to kill the proverbial two
bird, with the one LiveCD.  Not really meaning a LiveCD as yet, however
i think that would rock and something everyone can contribute to, which
you have to admit would also make you beam with pride and gain max geek
points, but i think with so much interest in the LPIC it can only help
in everyone working on that.

So we have a real nice techy side coming upon us, LPI's and LFS's i just
hope your all up with your TLA's.  Jen suggested and i happen to agree
about setting up a separated individual meeting to talk about sorting
out the LPI stuff, i tend to mirror her thoughts on this.  Maybe we can
get the use of the White Space at Abertay, i think i may get the chance
to use that now.  BTW if your wondering about TLA's yet, firstly you
took your time and it stands for Three Letter Abbreviations.  Maybe that
would be a good time to do a we bit of brain storming with regards to
LFS project, but i reckon they'll be a big uptake for it too.

Right Nistur, i see your babbling and raise you my babbling and a
nonsensical blurb

--
Arron M Finnon