[dundee] Website

David Thornton Snr davidthorntonsnr at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 17 23:52:31 BST 2007

Hi Again,
I'm thinking of building a website just for Linux. News, Distro's, Links, Views & Forum pages. I'm looking for anyone who is willing to right about anything 'Linux'.
i.e.
Reviews
Problems
Setting up
Pit falls
Stories
as I said absolutly anything at all. I build websites for a hobby and have built afew for small companies.
Your Name will be on each artical or 'aka' and any other info you would like within reason.

I'm going away Thursday be back Saturday (Union business) I'm an Health & Safety rep for USDAW.
I work at Sainsbury's in the petrol station, mostly in the afternoons 2pm - 10pm

I'm also looking for a domain name for it. As I'm going to Nottingham i will be calling in on Heart Internet run by the guys that started Webfusion to see them about hosting, anyone know of a cheap hosting company, have heard about FreeVrtualServers, http://www.freevirtualservers.com/
any comments.

Any willing takers??

Regards..

Dave Thornton