[dundee] Website

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 19:48:31 BST 2007

I agree whole heartedly with arron, I think gordon is doing a great job at
the moment. we have been discussing a lot of diffrent avenues. i have more
content for the ASL site and for the members of both TLUG and ASL who
contributed i say thanks again.

all the articles are published under the creative commons licencse.

I have been a member of the TLUG for more than 2 years and have to say this
is the most active it has been in that  time.

although the dates of ASL meetings does not suit everyone. Tim (events
Manager) is organising more events to include more of the community.

--
Umbrella Corporation :-
"They are the fear within all of that there is a company. The Corporation