[dundee] Website that Lead To Coffee

Simon Wells swells at computing.dundee.ac.uk
Sat Oct 20 11:31:15 BST 2007

As you can see I couldn't make it. Her ladyship had a cake in the
oven so we were pressed for time. Will try to make the next meeting
though.

Simon

Dr. Simon Wells
swells at computing.dundee.ac.uk
School of Computing, Queen Mother Building, University of Dundee,
Dundee, DD1 4HN.
Tel: +44 (0)1382 386 526
Fax: +44 (0)1382 385 509 (FAO: Simon Wells)
http://occam.computing.dundee.ac.uk/swells/