[dundee] iptables and fair network usage

Nistur nistur at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 20 21:29:23 BST 2007

I think I posted about this last year, or possibly just talked to people
about it, but this year were really are in need of someone to sort
things out. I haven't actually tried it again this year, but our setup
is identical to last year so I don't think it will be much easier.

Has anyone had any luck previously with packet shaping and queuing and
have any suggestions?
We'll have another go tonight. After several network restarts we may
have something working.

I'll keep checking email just in case someone says something important :)

Thanks in advance
Nistur