[dundee] iptables and fair network usage

Nistur nistur at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 20 22:24:23 BST 2007

Well, it seems, looking at our router that we hadn't got that far last
year, we probably gave up!
I'm just finishing off the tutorial on the Gentoo wiki and re-emerging
iptables, however this seems to be reinstalling 45 different packages.

We have a 200MHz box as the router and that, linked with the slow
downloads we're still getting will probably mean that it'll be tomorrow
morning before we can configure it properly. Dontcha just love
non-binary distros? :(

Hmmm, it's reinstalling ncurses now... how perculiar.

Thanks for the links, I'll do some reading while it's busy
Nistur