[dundee] Eben Moglen video?

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 12:59:44 BST 2007

audio link
http://www.scl.org/editorial.asp?i=1570&r=1%A30%A30%A30%A30%A30%A30%A31%A31%A3Eben

video link
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&ct=res&cd=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.archive.org%2Fdetails%2FEbenMoglenLectureEdinburghJune2007StreamingVideo384kbits&ei=1-EdR4WyGZSe0QTU4-WYCQ&usg=AFQjCNGKzqWbsGyroTnfx0GkjIlCCoHO6A&sig2=-xETB8fnRJgoxKSmdJ3Gtg

not same video
http://radar.oreilly.com/archives/2007/08/my_tonguelashin.html

On 10/23/07, chris wyllie <cgwyllie at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> Remember the talk that Eben did in Edinburgh that some of us went to a
> couple of months ago? Would anybody happen to know if the video they took
> there is available somewhere online or by request? I could do with it for
> referencing in a report I'm writing.
>
> Thanks,
>   Chris

Umbrella Corporation :-
"They are the fear within all of that there is a company. The Corporation
controlling everything that is Umbrella.
A combination of Microsoft and the US Military. At some level there is a
board of directors who meet once a
month and decide all of our fates."
-- Jeremy Bolt - Producer - Resident Evil : Apocalypse