[dundee] Cron problems

chris wyllie cgwyllie at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 23 23:23:54 BST 2007

The command set up should run every minute(of course in production I'm going
to make it less frequent).

I piped the output of the cron command to a log file and discovered that it
is running my script. It's just that the script fails because it claims to
be unable to include required files. It says that they can't be found. I
don't understand. What directory does cron run files in? Any suggestions?

Thanks