[dundee] sed

Nistur nistur at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 20 10:25:44 BST 2007

Thanks for the help, I finally got it to compile... the only problem is
that gnome-panel won't take it, says something about not being able to
load OAFIID_GNOME-Ticker or something. *shrug* I guess I'll just forget
about it.

Thanks anyway, I have learned that it isn't quite that scary :) So I
guess it was worthwhile