[dundee] What is a case fan in a PC for?

gordon dunlop gordon at zubenel.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Sep 27 23:31:27 BST 2007

Whether it is true or not, it is soooh funny in that systems can get
screwed up by stupid things, honestly we have all done these things at
one time or another .  Many years ago I was trying to impress my
youngest son after building a  computer, and I was confounded why it was
not booting until he pointed out that I had not connected the power plug
(he was only eleven), after that error I managed to get my pride back
(whew!) when I installed the operating system. But when your are dealing
with systems on a large scale the effects can be disastrous.