[dundee] TTFN

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 28 00:26:57 BST 2007

I'm sure you'll have a ball there, keep in touch via the list, and it will be like you never left!

You could however, create a society, and get some minds
into the whole open source world!!!

 I'm sure we'd all help you with that, I know I would. :-)

So, remember keep it open!

Laters,
Lee

chris wyllie <cgwyllie at googlemail.com> wrote: Hi people, I am sorry to say that I am not likely to be able to attend many meetings any more as I've just started a computer science course at Heriot-Watt. Many thanks to all the great people who've provided me help and good laughs via many an email and meeting.

I'll still keep up with the mailing list though and no doubt I'll be sending more queries your way sometime in the future lol.

Cheers,
  Chris
Chat on IRC, #tlug on dundee.lug.org.uk