[dundee] This http://www.dundee.lug.org.uk/ is out of date.

gordon dunlop gordon at zubenel.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Sep 29 15:21:58 BST 2007

Hi Lee
Yes, we all know it is out of date, I have purposely left it until after
the Fresher's Fair and the first week of the Abertay Linux with new
members so as not to interfere with any work I was doing for these
events.  Jonathon Riddle disabled the wiki prior to handing over the
administrator job to me and Colin Brough. Both Colin and I agree that
the wiki is not appropriate for the Taylug website, the Abertay Linux
Society's website will have any necessary or relevant information like
howto's for members. The server for the website can only be accessed by
myself and Colin using ssh. This is now the time for to decide in what
changes to the website should be made, i.e. textual changes to the
existing web page or a new page. I think we should go through a
democratic process of allowing members to have their say on this and to
discuss their ideas and if it is required, having a vote on content and
construction. The idea is to keep it reasonably simple with content
about Taylug and providing links e.g. Abertay Linux Society's website.