[dundee] Slashdot | Last year's CanSecWest Winner Repeats on Vista, Ubuntu Wins

Tim Spencer samurai.mit at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 12:17:46 BST 2008

to reference "the easiest (partly because of it market share [buffer
overflow] " here i am referencing the amount of 3rd party products which are
vulnerable to buffer overflows thereby i am saying because ms is so popular
there are more software out for it and thereby its more probable that one is
programmed badly thereby hacking ms is easier.