[dundee] Notes from last nights meeting

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 23:50:54 UTC 2008

lol @ Big Kris. Arron was referencing myself as i did ask Gary for a copy of
his slides.

also wish I'd brought a Dictaphone as Gary's talk was excellent and although
i was on the edge of my seat I'm sure there is a few things i may struggle
to remember from the plethora of great info. Thanks for the talk Gary. look
forward to putting the slides up for everyone to reference.

see you all at next meeting.

Special K aka Azmodie
--
Umbrella Corporation :-
"They are the fear within all of that there is a company. The Corporation