[dundee] 42 of the Best Free Linux Scientific Software

gordon dunlop astrozubenel at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 26 09:25:22 UTC 2008

This article is a wee gem giving a range of Linux Scientific Software:

http://www.linuxlinks.com/article/20080803104017665/Scientific.html

One package is PSPP, a free replacement of SPSS, a proprietary
statistical analysis package. SPSS is used in Tayside Health Board, my
wife is well acquainted with this package. I put on PSPP and she seems
to be quite happy with it. I don't use SPSS as I am a Genstat man.
Anyway I think there are a few software packages that should interest
people.