[dundee] Bar Camp Scotland (Edinburgh) 2008

Rick rick.moynihan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 11:50:25 GMT 2008

I should have probably posted this sooner, but if any of you are in
Edinburgh tomorrow you might consider attending Bar Camp Scotland
2008.

http://barcamp.org/BarCampScotland2008

Unfortunately, despite being in Edinburgh tomorrow, I won't be able to
attend; but having attended the excellent Bar Camp Leeds last year I
can attest they are well worth going to.

http://barcamp.org/BarCampLeeds

They're also free, as in speech and beer!!

It was good speaking to you all last night.  Hope to see you all again soon.

--
Rick Moynihan
rick.moynihan at gmail.com
http://sourcesmouth.co.uk/blog/