[dundee] Google's Response to the MS bid for Yahoo

Barry Carr barry at benericht.co.uk
Mon Feb 4 11:28:38 GMT 2008

Gary Short wrote:
> [...]

I think this is unlikely. Google have just been scrutinised by the FCC over the purchase of
doubleclick. However, if Google did try and purchase Yahoo then I think alarm bells would ring at
the FCC (and rightly so). And if that blog posting you linked to is anything to go by Google don't
appear to be afraid of using strong language in their condemnation of MS. But you're right in that
the real winners, as usual, will be the lawyers.

Cheers
Barry