[dundee] Taylug Weekly Articles 8 - POMS

Gary Short gary at garyshort.org
Tue Feb 5 10:32:58 GMT 2008

-------- Original Message --------

I do. You base your arguement on the unit cost arguing that you couldn't get much of a teacher for $100; true enough. However, I argue the point on the total development cost, all the R&D all the shipping, everything. I believe the total must come to millions of dollars. Now that would buy you a lot of teachers in the third world.

--
Cheers,
Gary