[dundee] Google's Response to the MS bid for Yahoo

Gary Short gary at garyshort.org
Tue Feb 5 11:36:01 GMT 2008

-------- Original Message --------

I don't think MS are in any great trouble, there's no one out there at the moment that looks like cleaning their clocks. In my field the only serious competition to the .Net stack is the Java stack and that seems more likly to implode before MS does. I was just interested to know why you thought the decline of MS was near and why it would be cataclismic.

--
Cheers,
Gary