[dundee] Taylug Weekly Articles 8 - POMS

Gary Short gary at garyshort.org
Tue Feb 5 11:46:37 GMT 2008

-------- Original Message --------

LOL, I can see that we're not going to agree on this; I just take the view that if you have a multi million dollar investment to make in the future of kids in the developing world I'd spend it on teachers every time. Others would spend it on wind-up laptops; that's cool too, whatever floats your boat I guess.

--
Cheers,
Gary