[dundee] Taylug Weekly Articles 8 - POMS

Arron M Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 6 14:18:20 GMT 2008

of course we know good lectures, and of course you can feel the love,
just like the way i feel the love from you brother!

I also agree that i have heard no one say that Linux sucks, apparently
it's the users that do! (right consider myself slapped on the wrist
because that was blatantly under the belt)

So line drawn and welcome to the community Gary.  You have by far helped
up the communication count (not that we we're lacking before) and for
that we are all very proud.

You coming to the Revolution OS night?