[dundee] American Army

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 7 00:37:19 GMT 2008

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=MSFT

28.52..

it's sliding away.. all you micro$ people, your going to be out
of a job by the end of the week, and not before time.

by the end of February the stock won't be worth anything, I've got
an inside source that says things aren't well since bill left.

It's been good, but if I we're you I'd dump those ms shares
before they not worth anything.

gordon dunlop <astrozubenel at googlemail.com> wrote: It is not just the U.S. Army but the whole U.S. defense force i.e.
Army, Navy & Air Force so that it all ties up with the FCS. By the way
Jacek stop sending posts with no subject headers, I am sick and tired
of having to manually vet replies to these posts. Hope your data
analysys on your honors project is going well.

Chat on IRC, #tlug on dundee.lug.org.uk