[dundee] List software

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 7 03:00:00 GMT 2008

It's a shame this list software cannot be more like digg. Where lists readers could either Digg up, or Digg down Certain Threads or posts. Thus the top posts would be the consensus of the list, rather than me having to wade through posts that are just poo poo.

I'm having trouble getting consensus currently from here, what with all
these MEGA POSTINGS. going on. can anyone supply the

time join/vs posting percentage ?

I for one Digg this!

(lee, you'r not allowed to digg your own posts , that's called self promotion)..

oh, it's late...!!