[dundee] OLPC UPDATE

<3 sauntering.with.scissors at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 09:49:15 GMT 2008

Come on guys, lets not turn every thread about the XOs into a flame war.

The XO's are being delievered to my flat in glasgow (as someone will be in
all the time, and im home every weekend for work anyway.) - [plus I live on
the 4th floor in dundee, and the delivery men are lazy!!]

If you want to have the details to track the parcel, drop me an email -I
don't want to post my address to the mailing list!

but here is the progress so far:
*Ship date*
Feb 5, 2008
*Estimated delivery*
Feb 11, 2008 by 6:00 PM
*Status*
In transit

*Date/Time                   **Activity
**Location
       *
Feb 6, 2008                  In transit
                        INDIANAPOLIS, IN
                                   Arrived at FedEx location      MEMPHIS,
TN
Feb 5, 2008                  In transit                              IRVINE,
CA
                                   Picked up
                           NEWPORT BEACH, CA

- Jen