[dundee] Intercommunication between Document formats

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 7 17:53:34 GMT 2008

Microsoft Sharepoint...HAH AH HA HAHA HAHAAH HAHAHAHAHHAAH

that's the funniest thing I've read all year!

Microsoft Sharepoint...

Shame it's out tax money they are spending, I'd rather have more bobbies
on the beat, than battling configuring that excuse for a intranet server.

did they even look at the alternatives before being forced into that crap?

Gary Short <gary at garyshort.org> wrote: ------- Original Message --------

I worked on the pilot of this project for ACPOS, the system is to manage *their* documents such that it is easier for them to find the answer to any FoIA requests they may get. As their documents are all created using MS products then it made sense to use Sharepoint to do this. This system should have no bearing on what system you use to make the FoIA request in the first place.

--
Cheers,
Gary

Chat on IRC, #tlug on dundee.lug.org.uk