[dundee] List software

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 7 17:56:17 GMT 2008

That's a bit drastic..

I'll just do it by hand...

+5 diggs for this, because I posted it.

Rick Moynihan <rick.moynihan at gmail.com> wrote: On 07/02/2008, Lee Hughes  wrote:
> It's a shame this list software cannot be more like digg. Where lists
> readers could either Digg up, or Digg down Certain Threads or posts. Thus
> the top posts would be the consensus of the list, rather than me having to
> wade through posts that are just poo poo.

If this is a genuine concern then you could always use borgify the
list by switching the list-management software to Google Groups.
Google Groups can run as mailing lists, yet support a web view with
voting on particular posts/threads.  There may be a FLOSS system that
does the same or similar.

--
Rick Moynihan
rick.moynihan at gmail.com