[dundee] Intercommunication between Document formats

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 8 07:20:52 GMT 2008

consider myself officially told off.....

linux/gnu related material from me from now on.

promise

"<3 " <sauntering.with.scissors at gmail.com> wrote: Take it outside, will you?

Heated discussion is one thing, and I welcome a bit of debate, but these arguments are largely un-linux related matters and are essentially spam.

If you really must, email each other and battle it out. The purpose of this mailing list is not to publicly showcase pithy argumentative comments.

-Jen.

On Feb 7, 2008 10:22 PM, Gary Short <gary at garyshort.org> wrote:
 Lee Hughes wrote:
> Microsoft Sharepoint...HAH AH HA HAHA HAHAAH HAHAHAHAHHAAH
>

> that's the funniest thing I've read all year!
>
> Microsoft Sharepoint...
 >
> Shame it's out tax money they are spending, I'd rather have more bobbies
> on the beat, than battling configuring that excuse for a intranet server.
>
> did they even look at the alternatives before being forced into that crap?

You done many Sharepoint installations Lee? Any at all even?

--
Cheers,
Gary

Chat on IRC, #tlug on dundee.lug.org.uk