[dundee] Rails work

Gary Short gary at garyshort.org
Fri Feb 8 09:00:59 GMT 2008

James Le Cuirot wrote:
> Gary asked me last month where I work that allows me to work with Rails
> on a daily basis. I haven't got around to replying until now because my
> work situation was actually in a major state of flux at that particular
> moment!

Hey James good job! I think rails is one of the best web frameworks out
there, mainly 'cos its built on Ruby which is so Smalltalk like that it
feels like a second home. I was just curious when you said you worked
full time in it as it didn't seem to be that popular yet. Can't be long
in coming though, especially once Ruby gets its scaling problems sorted.
Thanks for the info, very interesting.

--
Cheers,
Gary