[dundee] Database front end - any ideas?

Simon Wells swells at computing.dundee.ac.uk
Fri Feb 8 16:28:06 GMT 2008

Although if the idea of the project is for them to learn something
about databases then using a tool that does the heavy lifting might
be counterproductive. Bearing in mind that the tools that we would
actually choose for real world development are often quite different
to the ones selected for pedagogical use in a teaching and learning
situation.

Simon

Dr. Simon Wells
swells at computing.dundee.ac.uk
School of Computing, Queen Mother Building, University of Dundee,
Dundee, DD1 4HN.
Tel: +44 (0)1382 386 526
Fax: +44 (0)1382 385 509 (FAO: Simon Wells)
http://xev.computing.dundee.ac.uk/swells/html/home.html