[dundee] Developer Day, Scotland

Barry Carr barry at benericht.co.uk
Mon Feb 11 10:27:58 GMT 2008

Hi Everyone.

I don't know how much appeal this is going to have here, but session voting has just opened for the
Developer Day Scotland Event. The full agenda can be found here:

http://developerdayscotland.com/main/Agenda/tabid/55/Default.aspx

I know it looks like an MS and .NET dominated event but there are sessions proposals there that
apply to all languages and platforms. Gary and I both have sessions proposals submitted. Gary is
concentrating on Patterns and Practices and I have sessions submitted on Regular Expressions (the
presentation I'll be doing for you guys this Thursday) and a session on Chrome
(http://www.remobjects.com/product/?id={38861650-4B7D-434B-8764-2AE18254649A}) A .NET language that
also works with Mono.

For a session to be selected for the event it needs to be voted for by the public at large and I'd
certainly appreciate your votes and I'm sure Gary would too. To vote you need to register but
registration and voting don't commit you to attending the event. So please, vote for us (and any
other session that takes your fancy). Thanks.

Cheers
Barry