[dundee] Rails work

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 11 13:27:55 GMT 2008

Can't you just load balance with a farm? I've load balanced a few php apps
before, with success? or is there something with rails I'm missing?
does it support database locking for example?

p.s it works on my system fine, it was just my system that was borked,
hopefully my new amiga dos install with be more stable. ;-)

James Le Cuirot <chewi at aura-online.co.uk> wrote: Sorry to disappoint but those are static pages we quickly put up to
keep the investors happy. Still, Rails sites tend to be quite fast
until they get under serious load.

James

On Fri, 08 Feb 2008 10:15:58 +0000
Barry Carr  wrote:

> Nice work, James. It very quick for a rails site. What's your secret?

Chat on IRC, #tlug on dundee.lug.org.uk